<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 01, 2003

An excellent and lengthy response to the question below from Nick. I also appreciate the "dailiness" of the blog, as much as I appreciate the way one can whip out a chap from a home computer these days. What still thrills me the most about making and maintaining connections out here is communicating with someone over a short period and then actually receiving their words in the mail.

But the immediacy of the internet is fantastic for poetry. I check in on twenty to thirty poets every single day, sometimes twice, and am amazed at the total output of some writers (Nick being a good example.) I'm confined to writing only from home, before or after work, while others can write from work, but I sometimes scribble a note to myself during the day and it ends up here at night. Fun for kids from eight to eighty.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?