<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 30, 2003

Had a blast at the reading last night with Nick Piombino, David Perry and myself. Nick, I agree with what you wrote on your blog last night. There was a certain warmth in the room.

If you haven't met Nick or heard him read, he's not unlike his blog, in a sense. Generous, talkative, a guy with interests that burst from him in his poetry and in conversation. My theory is that his personality set the tone for the evening, even though he read last.

A memorable night. Thanks as always to Jimmy and Christina. Christina and I spent the afternoon creating my chapbook from buying the paper to making adjustments and printing it up. It also pays to own a large stapler. She makes it look easy, though I know it isn't. Thank you!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?