<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 28, 2003

Got a preview of Mark's 29 Cheesburgers. Much better than the Double Special at Charlie's 1am. Much. I will report on all 29 fully when I get the paper copy, but it's the best work of his I've read to date. Soon on Pressed Wafer.

Also received Guy Birchard's Twenty Grand, another Pressed Wafer. I'll have to call and get some background, but I think he lives way up in the Great White North, writes like White Heat. This is the real stuff, showing at times why the conversational mode is not dead, but far more than that statement gives credit. Once I give it a second reading I'm going to try and illustrate just why you should track it down, though I'm no critic. Not naturally born, anyways.

Poetry in waves.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?