<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 04, 2003

Why do we love Gerrit so much here at Yoo Doo Right? Because he brings lovely and/or interesting people into his home. Because he puts up with me sometimes talking about things I know nothing about and gently puts me in my place. Because his mind is like a reading list I'll never get through. Because his porch overlooks the harbor and the fireworks are visible from it and the rock at Stage Fort Park is visible with each blast. Because he reads all our blogs and comments on them. Because everyone should go on his Olson tour around the park some day and see the 'tansy buttons'.

Yeah, this should be a poem. Sure, I'm in love with Gerrit, but who isn't? I may never write a crush list, but you can see where this is going....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?